Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Monday, February 13, 2017

I'm back....

Time flies when you're having fun.

I have so much to share with you, here we go...

Let's start with my Girl's Club at Country Sampler
The first edition for 2017 is being boxed up as we speak.
Here's a little sneak peek
~Peacock Peacock Needle Keep~

I've been doing this Club for gosh, so many years I don't even want to count them.
This is how it works. Sign up with Country Sampler in Spring Green, Wisc.
You can find their contact info here
I design 4 exclusive kits a year. This year you will receive them in February, May, August and November.
The Kit includes a complete pattern with color photo, graph and finishing instructions, linen, hand dyed threads and any fabrics, velvets, wools or ribbons to finish each project.
My goal this year is to include a different textile or accessory for each design.
This month I used hand dyed velvet from Blackberry Primitives and a gorgeous pale pink ribbon.
What am I going to use for May's design??
Well....
ya gotta stick around and find out.
I've had so much fun with this Club. And the good news for you is, the Club is open to new participants. We've done away with the waiting list and are making room for all that want to join.
So, come and join the fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's next....
oh yes
~From Our Hands Creative~

April 24-27
*The location has changed this year
Mills Park Hotel
Yellow Springs, OH

Rebekah L. Smith~Folk Artish
Lori Ann Corelis~Spotted Hare
Donna Bennett~Crows on the Ledge
Guest Teacher, Laurie Lausen of he Wooly Red Rug

I am teaching 3 classes this year
 A gorgeous Lone Elm Sewing Box

 A fun little beginners class

And a sweet little sewing box

For more information on classes and mercantile click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally, Spring Market is just around the corner
Here are a few sneak peeks 

 ~Rose Garden Sewing Basket~
This is my exclusive market kit.
The kit includes color photos, graph, instructions, linen, threads, cardboard templates, cotton batting and cotton print fabric.

 ~Animal Crackers Series~
~Theodore~
front
 This sweet little kitty holds your scissors, pins & needles, threads and thimble.
I love his little pouch.
back

 ~Elizabeth Thomson Pinkeep~

 ~Animal Crackers Series~
~Clementine~
front
 This sweet little kitty holds your scissors, pins & needles and threads.
back

5 comments:

Ewe and Eye said...

I LOVE the cats!!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Good grief where have you been? Happy to see you posting...love your Animal Crackers !!!!!!! (And you 🤓😍❤️)
L

Jennifer M said...

Love all <3

Mary A said...

Love all the projects you posted! So good to hear from you again! I have really enjoyed being a member of your stitch club at Country Sampler!

Lllr55 said...

Love everything!! Can't wait to get Febuary's kit!!!